About the Awards
What is Entrepreneurship in Education?
Do you have what it takes?
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation actively demonstrate the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education? See above for our meaning of ‘entrepreneurship in education’.
- Is your education project innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community?
If you answered yes to these questions your organisation could be in with a chance of winning a Pan African Award for Entrepreneurship in Education.
Benefits for winners
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000.
- A sponsored trip to our international conference.
- Enhanced visibility and publicity.
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities.
- A chance to win our ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.