An Unashamedly SMME Friendly Publication
The Daily Maverick is offering free online advertising to qualifying small businesses. The Daily Maverick is one of the premier news and analysis websites in South Africa. Advertising on the site will put small businesses into contact with an audience composed mostly of higher income, professionals – who actually spend their time on the Daily Maverick. The Daily Maverick is now offering selected small businesses an opportunity to advertise for free.
Why you may wonder would one of the premier news websites do this? The Daily Maverick answers this question as follows:
Generally, we’re a nice bunch of people that just want to help out the SMME lifeblood of our economy. And we believe in Karma. If we do nice things for you, maybe one day you can do nice things for us. Becoming a lifelong advertiser with us wouldn’t hurt either.
The deal will offer qualifying small businesses:
- R 20 000-00 worth of advertising;
- Copywriting of your ad;
- Creative design of your ad.
The criteria for inclusion in this offer is:
- Your business must have an annual turnover of less than R5 million
- Your business must have a website
- Your business can only use up this offer once in a calendar year
- Your business is subject to editorial approval by our team – there’s some industries we don’t allow on our pages
- Your ads will run over the course of two months
- Limitations to the amount of changes in the design process will apply
There is a fee of R 1250-00 (excluding VAT) for design and copywriting of the ad.
To view the details of this offer, visit Daily Maverick . (This offer may have closed)
(Tell them Zapreneur sent you 🙂